|On play, confuse all enemy units in front.|
|“||This kitten confuses those in front of him who stare into its big cute eyes. Why would any foe want to attack it?!||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Sweetcap Kittens is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Sweetcap Kittens is a common feline unit that confuses enemy units in front. Its strength can be upgraded by leveling it up. Sweetcap Kittens works well in decks that can synergize with its confusion.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Sweetcap Kittens' very low cost and confusion ability make it a great card for confusion synergies.
- Hair-Raising Cats is a prime card to use alongside Sweetcap Kittens. It can take immediate advantage of the confusion to deal lots of damage.
- Sweetcap Kittens can also be used alone to confuse units for a cheap cost.
- The confusion can be used alone to make an enemy unit move sideways instead of moving forward, acting like freeze.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||On play, confuse all enemy units in front.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- June 27, 2019: Added to the game
- September 25, 2019: Ability affects all in front at all levels, increased strength at higher levels by 1