Tegor the Vengeful
|Tegor the Vengeful|
|On death, do a random effect: give 6 strength, deal 5 damage or spawn a 4 strength unit.|
|“||An enchanted die, swallowed by Tegor as a young dragonling, spark magical abilities when he enrages.||„|
|~ Loading screen text|
Tegor the Vengeful is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Tegor the Vengeful is a legendary hero that does a random effect out of 3 on death: dealing damage, giving strength, or spawning a unit. The strength of Tegor the Vengeful and the potency of its abilities can be increased by leveling it up. Tegor the Vengeful fits well into any kind of deck.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Tegor the Vengeful can do anything when it dies, so make sure you are prepared for any of the three to happen.
- Having an enemy, a friendly unit on the board, and an empty tile will ensure that Tegor the Vengeful's ability will always be able to trigger.
- Like Bluesail Raiders, Tegor the Vengeful is also good at advancing your front and dealing with multiple weak enemies.
- Like all other units with 2 movement, Tegor the Vengeful can damage the enemy base right after being played.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"give 6 strength, deal 5 damage or spawn a 4 strength unit."||"give 7 strength, deal 6 damage or spawn a 5 strength unit."||"give 8 strength, deal 7 damage or spawn a 6 strength unit."||"give 10 strength, deal 8 damage or spawn a 7 strength unit."||"give 12 strength, deal 10 damage or spawn a 8 strength unit."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Decreased strength by 1
- August 10, 2017: Increased mana by 1
- August 14, 2017: Increased all possible abilities by 1
- September 6, 2017: Decreased mana and strength by 1
- October 11, 2017: Increased ability by 1
- April 22, 2018: Increased strength by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
The color of each of Tegor the Vengeful's breaths of fire represents one possible effect: green for giving strength, red for damage, and white for spawning.