|If played bordering your base, spawn 4 strength Knights on all tiles in the same row.|
Temple Guardians is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Temple Guardians is an epic knight unit that spawns more knights on its row, but only if it's placed bordering your base. The strength of Temple Guardians and the strength of the units its spawns can be increased by leveling it up. Temple Guardians works well in control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Temple Guardians can give you a lot of strength for its cost, but its high cost and slow pressure makes it easy to circumvent.
- As long as your home row is empty of any units, Temple Guardians provides a huge amount of strength for its cost. For example, at level 1, it gives you a total of 18 strength for only 8 mana.
- For this amount of value, you can use mana-generating cards like Dawnsparks or Frozen Core to gain enough mana to play Temple Guardians earlier.
- Due to Temple Guardians' nature of being placed at your base, your opponent can use freeze effects from Midwinter Chaos or Frosthexers to lock Temple Guardians at home row, blocking you from playing any units. Even worse, they can move a unit into your home row, leaving you with only spell and ability damage to deal with it.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…spawn 4 strength Knights…"||"…spawn 5 strength Knights…"||"…spawn 6 strength Knights…"||"…spawn 7 strength Knights…"||"…spawn 8 strength Knights…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 30, 2017: Increased strength of the spawned units by 1
- October 11, 2017: Increased ability by 1