|At the start of your turn, give 2 strength to another friendly unit or structure.|
The Hearth is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Hearth is a common structure that gives strength to a allied unit or structure. The amount of strength given can be upgraded. The Hearth can be found in control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
The Hearth's ability to target structures as well as units is one of its main capabilities.
- The Hearth can be used to buff your own units, much like Emerald Towers, except it has the chance of targeting a structure and does not require any positional conditions.
- This card can be inefficient when there are a lot of targets that aren't being attacked anyway, for example static structures that your opponent has opted to bypass rather than destroy. Additionally, an aggressive opponent may destroy targets as you build them, while leaving The Hearth intact, which can lead to several early game turns where the frontline closes in on your base.
- The Hearth can also be used to fortify other important structures such as Frozen Core or structures built by Rockworkers.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…give 2 strength…"||"…give 2 strength…"||"…give 3 strength…"||"…give 3 strength…"||"…give 4 strength…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- November 16, 2017: Increased strength by 1, decreased ability by 1
- September 18, 2018: Decreased mana by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]