We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Tode the Elevated
|Tode the Elevated|
|After attacking, jump in front of a random enemy unit or structure and gain 3 strength.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
|Unit Type||Toad Hero|
|“||Chosen by the ravens to be adored by the toads.||„|
|~ Loading screen text|
Tode the Elevated is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Tode the Elevated is a legendary toad hero that can jump in front of enemies and gain strength. The strength of Tode the Elevated and the strength gained when jumping can be increased when leveled up. Tode the Elevated can fit into toad decks, but is very versatile.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Tode the Elevated's ability to jump in front of enemies can give you huge front boosts, or sometimes, shrink your front.
- If your opponent has a unit or structure near their base, Tode the Elevated can jump to it and give you a massive front boost. On the other hand, if Tode jumps to an enemy near your base, your front will recede.
- Attacking a 1 strength unit will give Tode a net gain of 2 strength, so try to weaken the target before attacking with Tode the Elevated.
- The less enemy targets you have, the more you'll be able to predict where Tode the Elevated will jump, so destroying enemy units can control his movement.
- The more clumped the enemy board is, the more Tode the Elevated will be able to make use of his repeated strength gaining.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…gain 3 strength.||…gain 4 strength.||…gain 5 strength.||…gain 6 strength.||…gain 7 strength.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 10, 2017: Increased mana, strength, and ability by 1
- September 18, 2017: Decreased ability by 1
- April 22, 2018: Decreased strength by 1, increased ability by 1
- September 18, 2018: Decreased mana and strength by 2
- November 26, 2019: Increased strength and ability by 1 at higher levels