|Destroy a target friendly unit. Deal 1 damage to all surrounding units and poison them.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
Toxic Sacrifice is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Toxic Sacrifice is a common spell that destroys a friendly unit in order to poison and damage all surrounding units. The damage done can be increased when leveled up. Toxic Sacrifice can fit into control and poison decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Toxic Sacrifice is best used on units that are right in the middle of a pack of enemies to make sure you hit as many units as you can.
- The one strength toads spawned by Azure Hatcher or Rain of Frogs are cheap units that can serve as good targets for Toxic Sacrifice to use.
- The poison effect given to multiple units at once can be great for Brood Sages, and maybe less great for Amberhides since you have less control over which target it picks.
- Note that Toxic Sacrifice can damage and poison your own units as well. Make sure to place your units away from your target unit in order to not kill them.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…Deal 1 damage…||…Deal 2 damage…||…Deal 3 damage…||…Deal 4 damage…||…Deal 5 damage…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 10, 2017: Decreased mana by 1
- January 31, 2018: Increased mana by 2, surrounding at all levels, damages and poisons all units.
- New ability: Level 1: 3 mana, "Destroy a target friendly unit. Deal 2 damage to all surrounding units and poison them."
- February 13, 2019: Decreased mana and ability by 1
- November 26, 2019: Decreased mana by 1