|After surviving damage, deal 2 damage spread randomly among enemy units on the board.|
Trekking Aldermen is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Trekking Aldermen is a rare elder unit that deals damage to enemy units when it takes damage. Its strength and the damage done by its ability can be increased by leveling it up. Trekking Aldermen fits well into decks that want its cheap, repeatable damage, or decks that can trigger its ability frequently.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Trekking Aldermen will deal a small amount of damage to enemy units every time it is damaged.
- Try to play Trekking Aldermen in front of many very weak enemy units in order to trigger its ability multiple times.
- Similarly to other elders, Trekking Aldermen benefits from being strengthened and/or poisoned as it will be able to trigger its ability more.
- When playing against Trekking Aldermen, try to destroy it in one hit with high-damage cards like Icicle Burst or Felflares.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…deal 2 damage…||…deal 2 damage…||…deal 3 damage…||…deal 3 damage…||…deal 4 damage…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- September 26, 2019: Added in Brawl Mode
- November 6, 2019: Made available to be crafted and randomly collected