We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|At the start of your turn, randomly deal 4 damage to the most forward enemy unit or structure.|
Trueshot Post is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Trueshot Post is an epic structure that deals damage to the most forward enemy at the start of your turn. The strength and damage done by Trueshot Post can be increased by leveling it up. Trueshot Post can fit into control and structure decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Trueshot Post's repeated damage makes it useful for chipping away at the most dangerous enemy forces from afar and weakening them each turn it stays on the board.
- If the enemy has structures placed rather forward, Trueshot Post will target them and deal damage to them.
- Trueshot Post is one of the few structures whose strength increases every level when upgraded alongside Fort of Ebonrock. This makes it much more durable compared to other structures.
- Like all structures, Trueshot Post can be affected by Doctor Mia and trigger Hearthguards' ability.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…deal 4 damage…||…deal 5 damage…||…deal 6 damage…||…deal 7 damage…||…deal 8 damage…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased mana and strength by 1
- January 31, 2018: Increased damage by 1
- April 22, 2018: Increased strength, strength scales with level
- September 25, 2019: Ability changed:
- New ability: At the start of your turn, randomly deal 4 damage to the most forward enemy unit or structure.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
One of the Kongregate Community Management staff named herself after the Trueshot Post - TrueshotMod