|When played bordering your base, gain 3 speed.|
|“||Threaten the home of a panther and these calm creatures become fierce predators that strike at anyone nearby.||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Twilight Prowlers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Twilight Prowlers is a common feline unit that gains speed when played near your base. Its strength can be increased by leveling it up. Twilight Prowlers is a versatile defensive card and can fit into multiple types of decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Twilight Prowlers's ability gives it a high amount of movement but limits its placement to only be near your base.
- You can use Twilight Prowlers defensively and utilize its ability to let it attack multiple units at once. Its high strength and high speed make it comparable to Hearthguards.
- Unlike Hearthguards, Twilight Prowlers will not be able to attack the base when it is played.
- Alternatively, you can use Twilight Prowlers aggressively to gain a large amount of frontline.
- Note that like all other cards that gain movement, Twilight Prowlers will not show attack markers for its ability. You will have to plan out its route yourself.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||When played bordering your base, gain 3 speed.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- July 25, 2019: Added to the game
Notes[edit | edit source]
Twilight Prowlers was revealed by Kepp in the Stormbound Discord server before the second feline update on July 25, 2019.