Ubass the Hunter
|Ubass the Hunter|
|On play, deal 1 damage to a random enemy for each surrounding unit type.|
|“||Never look a predator directly in its eyes. Luckily, these are not his eyes.||„|
|~ Loading screen text|
Ubass the Hunter is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Ubass the Hunter is a legendary hero card that deals damage to random enemies for each surrounding unique unit type. Its strength and the amount of damage it deals can be increased by leveling it up. Ubass the Hunter may work in any kind of deck, but synergizes more in decks with lots of different unit types.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Ubass the Hunter's ability to deal damage to random enemy units based on the different surrounding unit types on the board makes it good at thinning out your enemies or dealing damage to their base.
- Since Ubass the Hunter always has a chance to hit the enemy base, you can clear out enemy units and structures to lessen the chance that it hits something else.
- If you want Ubass the Hunter to deal a lot of damage, position your units such that Ubass would be able to get the most unit types out of it.
- Putting lots of neutral cards of all types in your deck can increase the damage done by Ubass the Hunter.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…deal 1 damage…"||"…deal 1 damage…"||"…deal 2 damage…"||"…deal 2 damage…"||"…deal 3 damage…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 10, 2017: Increased strength and mana by 1
- August 14, 2017: Increased strength by 1
- September 18, 2017: Increased strength by 1
- October 11, 2017: Increased strength by 1
- July 9, 2018: Ability triggers only from friendly unit types, increased damage at higher levels (was triggers from all unit types)
- September 18, 2018: Decreased movement to 0
- February 13, 2019: Ability now deals damage for each unit type in an area