|At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from itself and give it to your base.|
Underground Spring is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Underground Spring is a rare structure that slowly gives your base strength at the cost of its own. The strength of Underground Spring can be increased by leveling it up. Underground Spring can work well in decks that benefit from small base-strengthening over time.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Underground Spring is a very weak structure for its cost and ability, but you can increase its strength with other cards.
- The Hearth, Blessed with Brawn, and Fleshmenders are all ways to increase Underground Spring's strength to keep it alive.
- Keep in mind that no matter what strength Underground Spring is at, it will always transfer only 1 strength to your base.
- Underground Spring is not a very effective card to play when you need to defend, like most structures.
- If you can manage it, having multiple Underground Springs on the board at the same time will lead to massive strength gaining.
- If this card is played on your enemy's baseline, it's almost always worth ignoring it and attacking elsewhere. The squeeze on your enemy's deployment helps you, and any damage you deal to it is no better than dealing damage to the opponent themselves. If you are playing this card, consider playing it further forward, in order to maintain your frontline at the same time as feeding you life, as any damage it soaks up from attacks is functionally the same as healing passed to you, in the long run.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||At the start of your turn, remove 1 strength from itself and give it to your base.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- May 9, 2019: Added to the game
- June 27, 2019: Increased strength by 1