|Force a target enemy unit with 2 or less strength to attack a random bordering enemy.|
|“||What happens when you throw a cucumber on the battlefield? Hysteria! To the point where armies attack each other.||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Unhealthy Hysteria is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Unhealthy Hysteria is a rare spell that forces a weak enemy unit to attack a bordering enemy. Its strength limit can be increased by leveling it up. Unhealthy Hysteria works well in decks that want its versatile ability.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Unhealthy Hysteria is best used to activate enemy attacking abilities or removing the unit altogether.
- Unhealthy Hysteria can make an enemy unit attack the enemy base if it is bordering the base.
- Its ability to force an attack can also be useful for triggering abilities from cards like Windmakers or Soulcrushers, which will do their effects on that enemy instead.
- You can use Unhealthy Hysteria to remove weak units who are bordering each other.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…with 2 or less strength…||…with 3 or less strength…||…with 4 or less strength…||…with 5 or less strength…||…with 6 or less strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- June 27, 2019: Added to the game
- November 26, 2019: Reduced mana by 1