We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Force a target enemy unit with 2 or less strength to attack a random bordering enemy.|
|“||What happens when you throw a cucumber on the battlefield? Hysteria! To the point where armies attack each other.||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Unhealthy Hysteria is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Unhealthy Hysteria is a rare spell that forces a weak enemy unit to attack a bordering enemy. Its strength limit can be increased by leveling it up. Unhealthy Hysteria works well in decks that want its versatile ability.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Unhealthy Hysteria is best used to activate enemy attacking abilities or removing the unit altogether.
- Unhealthy Hysteria can make an enemy unit attack the enemy base if it is bordering the base.
- Its ability to force an attack can also be useful for triggering abilities from cards like Windmakers or Soulcrushers, which will do their effects on that enemy instead.
- You can use Unhealthy Hysteria to remove weak units who are bordering each other.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…with 2 or less strength…||…with 3 or less strength…||…with 4 or less strength…||…with 5 or less strength…||…with 6 or less strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- June 27, 2019: Added to the game
- November 26, 2019: Reduced mana by 1