|At the start of your turn, deals 2 damage to itself.|
|“||This building was once the centre of knowledge. Now, chaos is all that remains.||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Unstable Build is a card in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Unstable Build is a common structure that damages itself each turn. Upgrading it will increase its strength. Unstable Build can usually fit into structure decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Unstable Build's high strength for its low mana cost makes it an excellent tool in the short-term.
- Unstable Build's cheap cost makes it a good card to combo with Fortification Tonic or Hearthguards.
- Additionally, Unstable Build is also good for its raw strength. You can have an enemy destroy it before it triggers its ability.
- You can also use Unstable Build as a cheap way to hold your frontline. Because it damages itself, your opponent may ignore it to let it decay naturally. At higher levels, Unstable Build will take more turns to destroy itself when ignored.
- A Doctor Mia can trigger the Unstable Build, so it is best to play around that, unless the card is already at a high level. Mia's ability can also be used to destroy Unstable Build to free up space.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||At the start of your turn, deal 2 damage to itself.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- March 21, 2019: Added to the game
- September 1, 2020: Increased strength by 1