|At the start of your turn, give 2 strength to all surrounding friendly Constructs.|
Upgrade Point is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Upgrade Point is an epic structure that gives strength to all nearby constructs. The strength of the structure and the strength given can be increased when leveled up. Upgrade Point sees play in structure and construct decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Upgrade Point works best with many constructs surrounding it to maximize its effect.
- Mech Workshop placed in an adjacent column can continually supply Upgrade Point with constructs to power up. In this combo, the placement of Upgrade Point and Mech Workshop is very important because the order in which the stuctures trigger can leave you with one construct being buffed, or two.
- Since its ability affects all surrounding constructs, it especially benefits from Fortification Tonic, which also affects nearby units.
- Like all other structures, Upgrade Point can be triggered by Doctor Mia to give your units more strength.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…give 2 strength…||…give 2 strength…||…give 3 strength…||…give 4 strength…||…give 5 strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 10, 2017: Reduced strength by 1
- August 7, 2018: Increased ability at higher levels by 1
- February 13, 2019: Increased strength at higher levels by 1
- June 27, 2019: Increased strength by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that give strength, Upgrade Point's art contains a green leaf.