|At the start of your turn, poison 1 random enemy unit.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
Venomfall Spire is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Venomfall Spire is a rare structure that poisons a random enemy unit at the start of your turn. The strength and the number of units affected can be increased when leveled up. Venomfall Spire can fit into poison and sometimes control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Venomfall Spire can be used to poison enemy units from afar, like Copperskin Ranger, and synergize with other cards.
- Cards that rely on poison like Amberhides and Marked as Prey work well with Venomfall Spire, as its constant effect can poison enemies for many turns.
- Venomfall Spire can also be used to activate Brood Sages. This can work better than other sources of poison, as Venomfall Spire does not deal damage.
- Like all structures, Venomfall Spire can trigger Hearthguards' ability.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…poison 1 random enemy unit."||"…poison 1 random enemy unit."||"…poison 2 random enemy units."||"…poison 2 random enemy units."||"…poison 3 random enemy units."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 30, 2017: Increased strength by 1
- September 26, 2017: Increased strength at higher levels, decreased ability at higher levels
- November 16, 2017: Removed damage, will hit 2 enemies at higher levels
- August 7, 2018: Increased ability at higher levels by 1