Victors of the Melee
|Victors of the Melee|
|When attacking, deal 2 damage to all surrounding enemy units and structures.|
Victors of the Melee is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Victors of the Melee is a rare knight unit that deals damage to all enemies around it when attacking. The strength of Victors of the Melee and the amount of damage it deals to surrounding enemies can be increased by leveling it up. Victors of the Melee works well in control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Victors of the Melee's ability to deal damage to surrounding enemies other than its target makes it good at clearing out swarms of enemies.
- Against a satyr or toad deck, Victors of the Melee can clear out many enemies at once, but it requires good placement in the middle the pack.
- In order to place Victors of the Melee so it hits as many enemies as it can with its effect, you need a large front and cheap, indirect damage.
- Victors of the Melee will also do bonus damage to nearby enemy units and structures if it attacks the enemy base, despite not dealing its damage to the base itself.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…deal 2 damage…"||"…deal 2 damage…"||"…deal 3 damage…"||"…deal 3 damage…"||"…deal 4 damage…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased mana and strength by 1
- August 14, 2017: Reduced strength by 1
- August 30, 2017: Increased strength by 1
- January 31, 2018: Ability will now hit all surrounding enemies (removed "other"), decreased strength by 1
- New ability: Level 1: 6 mana, 3 strength, "When attacking, deal 2 damage to all surrounding enemies."
- April 22, 2018: Ability only damages units and structures, increased strength by 1
- July 9, 2018: Decreased strength by 1