|When attacking, deal 1 damage to the enemy base.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Vindicators is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
VIndicators is an epic undead unit that deals damage to the enemy base when attacking. The direct damage can be upgraded at level 4. Vindicators can be seen in aggro or chip decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Vindicators' ability to deal direct damage and its high movement are some of its defining features.
- Vindicators grouped with Mischiefs and Pillars of Doom can create a chip deck that slowly deals damage to the enemy base.
- Alternatively, Vindicators can act as a finisher for aggro decks. The fast cycling of cards in aggro decks can keep Vindicators dealing damage.
- In the best case scenario, Vindicators should be positioned so it attacks as many enemies as it can while surviving, to maximize damage.
- Vindicators' 3 movement is also helpful for rushing into the enemy base or pushing your front forward.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…deal 1 damage…||…deal 1 damage…||…deal 1 damage…||…deal 2 damage…||…deal 2 damage…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- September 26, 2017: Decreased strength at level 5
- April 22, 2018: Also triggers when attacking the base itself