Visions of the Grove
|Visions of the Grove|
|On play, for every 4 remaining mana deal 1 damage to all enemies in front.|
Visions of the Grove is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Visions of the Grove is a rare frostling that deals damage to all enemies in front. The more remaining mana you have when you play it, the more damage done. Its strength and mana requirement can be improved as it levels up. Visions of the Grove is a great tool for control or ramp decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Visions of the Grove's damage is only accessible to the lategame, but keeps on increasing as the match goes on.
- Note that Visions of the Grove deals damage to all enemies in front, including the enemy base. This makes it a great win condition for decks that hope to prolong the game.
- Cards that give mana such as Gift of the Wise, Frozen Core or Dawnsparks are great to use with Visions of the Grove, as the extra mana can be used to deal even more damage.
- Visions of the Grove can also be used to generally deal damage to a column, or just be used for its high strength.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…for every 4 remaining mana…||…for every 4 remaining mana…||…for every 3 remaining mana…||…for every 3 remaining mana…||…for every 2 remaining mana…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 30, 2018: Added to the game.
- September 25, 2019: Decreased movement by 1, increased strength leveling
Notes[edit | edit source]
In Visions of the Grove's art, its sandy yellow staff and hair represent its connections to the Swarm of the East, a faction notorious for having abilities that deal damage to the enemy base.