|When played with at least 2 bordering enemies, deal 2 damage to them.|
Voidsurgers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Voidsurgers is a rare frostling unit that deals high damage to nearby enemies on play, but only if it has at least 2 of them bordering it. The amount of damage it can deal can be increased by leveling it up. Voidsurgers works well in control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Voidsurgers can deal lots of damage to enemies, but its specific condition makes it hard to achieve that.
- Dubious Hags' ability can help you trigger Voidsurgers' ability by spawning an enemy.
- Finding a situation where you can trigger Voidsurgers' ability is hard, but you can help your chances by having a large front and cheap damage to clear out enemies.
- Abilities that manipulate enemy movement like Ozone Purifiers or Frosthexers can be used to create opportunities for Voidsurgers' ability to activate.
- When facing swarm decks, Voidsurgers is easier to use as there are more enemies on the board. This also works well with other cards your opponent might have, like Call for Aid.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…deal 2 damage…"||"…deal 3 damage…"||"…deal 4 damage…"||"…deal 5 damage…"||"…deal 6 damage…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- December 10, 2017: Added to the game
- April 22, 2018: Requires 2 bordering enemies, reduced damage by 2, set strength to 4 at all levels
- May 9, 2019: Increased strength by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]