|When played bordering a friendly Dragon, deal 3 damage to the strongest enemy unit.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
Wandering Wyrms is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Wandering Wyrms is a rare dragon unit that deals damage to the strongest enemy unit. The strength of Wandering Wyrms and the amount of damage it deals can be increased by leveling it up. Wandering Wyrms fits into dragon decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
While Wandering Wyrms can provide immense value for its mana cost, its limited targeting makes it hard to utilize.
- Note that if there are two strongest enemies, Wandering Wyrms will choose one at random.
- Spare Dragonling's cheap mana cost is perfect for activating Wandering Wyrms' ability.
- Even if Wandering Wyrms' ability cannot kill an enemy unit, it will at least weaken it. This can be used to set up Marked as Prey or Soulcrushers.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…deal 3 damage…||…deal 4 damage…||…deal 5 damage…||…deal 6 damage…||…deal 7 damage…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- March 20, 2018: Added to the game
- April 22, 2018: Decreased mana, strength, and ability by 1
- August 7, 2018: Set strength to 3 and adjusted ability at all levels
- June 27, 2019: Ability increased at lower levels and decreased at higher levels
Notes[edit | edit source]
All Tribes of Shadowfen dragons are serpent-like in their art.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Its name is a reference to Wander, a former player moderator on the discord server and reddit, creator of the storytelling contest, creator of the CPU decks revamp at ranks 5 to 1, and one of the notable contributors of this wiki.