|If played with no surrounding enemies gain 2 speed, else with no bordering enemies gain 1 speed.|
|“||Don’t give these noble jaguars too much space or they will go straight for the throat!||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Wild Saberpaws is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Wild Saberpaws is an epic feline unit that gains speed when played with no enemies nearby. Its strength can be increased by leveling it up. Wild Saberpaws is versatile and can fit into multiple types of decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Wild Saberpaws is best played away from enemies so it can gain as much speed as possible.
- Wild Saberpaws's ability makes it well-suited to be played in the early game when there are less enemies on the board.
- Due to its ability, Wild Saberpaws will not be able to attack anything if it's played bordering an enemy. It is not a good defensive card because of this.
- Try to keep enemy units away from your side of the board in order to always let Wild Saberpaws gain its movement.
- Note that like all other cards that gain movement, Wild Saberpaws will not show attack markers for its ability. You will have to plan out its route yourself.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||If played with no surrounding enemies gain 2 speed, else with no bordering enemies gain 1 speed.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- July 25, 2019: Added to the game
- November 26, 2019: Decreased mana and strength by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Wild Saberpaws was revealed by Stormbound Youtuber ThePopularEagle as part of the second feline update on July 25, 2019.