|Before attacking a stronger unit, push it away and deal 3 damage to it.|
Windmakers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Windmakers is a rare rodent unit that can push stronger enemies away while dealing damage to them. The damage done can be increased by leveling it up. Windmakers sees play in control decks, especially.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Windmakers' unique ability to push away multiple units and in different directions creates a lot of strategic possibilities for it.
- While Windmakers can be used against a single strong enemy to push it back and deal damage, its 2 movement makes it also possible to deal damage to another enemy to the side of the first.
- The push effect of Windmakers can be used to delay an enemy's advance, much like other pushing effects.
- Windmakers' 2 movement can also be used to attack the enemy base quickly.
- If the pushed opponent has exactly one empty space behind them, then Windmakers will push and damage them once, move forward, then damage them again, and then attack. This can result in massive amounts of damage dealt for the cost.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…deal 3 damage…"||"…deal 4 damage…"||"…deal 5 damage…"||"…deal 6 damage…"||"…deal 7 damage…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 14, 2017: Increased mana by 1
- January 31, 2018: Removed range from pushback
- July 9, 2018: Decreased mana by 1
- February 13, 2019: The push effect is executed before the damage
- May 9, 2019: Decreased mana and strength by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like other cards that push units, Windmakers' art contains wind lines.