|Before attacking a frozen enemy, deal 4 damage to all surrounding frozen enemies.|
Wisp Cloud is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Wisp Cloud is a rare frostling that deals massive area damage, but only to frozen units. The damage done can be upgraded alongside its strength. Wisp Cloud sees play in control or freeze decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Wisp Cloud's area damage is only accessible if you can freeze multiple units at once, so put lots of freezes into your deck.
- Area freezes such as Moment's Peace and Midwinter Chaos combo nicely with Wisp Cloud.
- A cheaper way to pull off the combo is to use Frosthexers to freeze enemies. However, this comes with less enemies frozen.
- Don't use Wisp Cloud for a single frozen unit. Instead, use Icicle Burst instead and save your Wisp Cloud for swarms.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…deal 4 damage…||…deal 5 damage…||…deal 6 damage…||…deal 7 damage…||…deal 8 damage…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Decreased mana and strength by 1, increased ability damage
- August 30, 2017: Increased strength by 1
- September 26, 2017: Lowered strength at higher levels
- October 11, 2017: Decreased ability by 1
- July 9, 2018: Decreased strength by 1
- February 13, 2019: Decreased mana and strength by 1, ability is triggered before attacking and deals 1 more damage
- September 25, 2019: Decreased ability by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]