Witches of the Wild
|Witches of the Wild|
|On play, drain 1 strength from all bordering units.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
Witches of the Wild is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Witches of the Wild is a common raven unit that can drain strength from bordering units whether they are enemies or allies. The strength of Witches of the Wild and the amount of strength drained can be increased when leveled up. Witches of the Wild can see play in toad and control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Witches of the Wild' ability to drain strength from enemy and ally units makes it very versatile.
- Playing Witches of the Wild in the middle of lots of enemy units can bring lots of value.
- Interestingly, you can also use Witches of the Wild's ability to clear out your own units if needed. For example, Witches can be used to activate the ability of Snowmasons, or Azure Hatchers.
- Witches can also be used to clear up spots taken up by weak units.
- Witches of the Wild can also be a good way to consolidate 1 strength toads spawned by Rain of Frogs or Azure Hatcher into a single unit, so your opponent can't use area damage cards like Bladestorm. However, Obsidian Butchers would be better suited for this.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…drain 1 strength…"||"…drain 1 strength…"||"…drain 2 strength…"||"…drain 2 strength…"||"…drain 3 strength…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased mana and strength by 1
- September 18, 2018: Increased ability at higher levels