We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|On play, lose 1 strength for every other friendly unit on the board.|
Wolfcloaks is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Wolfcloaks is a rare dwarf unit that loses power if you have friendly units. The starting strength can be increased when leveled up. Wolfcloaks works well in control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Wolfcloaks benefits when you no friendly units on the board. However, you can have structures and Wolfcloaks will not be affected.
- Sometimes it can be alright to play Wolfcloaks with units on the board as long as there aren't too many.
- Structures do not affect make Wolfcloaks lose strength, so use them when you can.
- Interestingly, Broken Earth Drakes' symmetrical board clear can be used to remove your units from the board as well as leaving your structures intact, setting up Wolfcloaks to deal maximum damage.
- Wolfcloaks can work well as a win condition due to its high strength and 2 movement. However, it will be hard moving your frontline forward while keeping the amount of units low. Structures can be used to hold your frontline instead.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||On play, lose 1 strength for every other friendly unit on the board.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased mana and strength by 2, strength reduction from ability is now 1 at all levels
- September 18, 2017: Increased strength by 1
- July 9, 2018: Decreased mana to 6, increased movement to 2, decreased strength to 6 (level 1) to 12 (level 5)
Notes[edit | edit source]