|On play, lose 1 strength for every other friendly unit on the board.|
Wolfcloaks is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Wolfcloaks is a rare dwarf unit that loses power if you have friendly units. The starting strength can be increased when leveled up. Wolfcloaks works well in control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Wolfcloaks benefits when you no friendly units on the board. However, you can have structures and Wolfcloaks will not be affected.
- Sometimes it can be alright to play Wolfcloaks with units on the board as long as there aren't too many.
- Structures do not affect make Wolfcloaks lose strength, so use them when you can.
- Interestingly, Broken Earth Drakes' symmetrical board clear can be used to remove your units from the board as well as leaving your structures intact, setting up Wolfcloaks to deal maximum damage.
- Wolfcloaks can work well as a win condition due to its high strength and 2 movement. However, it will be hard moving your frontline forward while keeping the amount of units low. Structures can be used to hold your frontline instead.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||On play, lose 1 strength for every other friendly unit on the board.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased mana and strength by 2, strength reduction from ability is now 1 at all levels
- September 18, 2017: Increased strength by 1
- July 9, 2018: Decreased mana to 6, increased movement to 2, decreased strength to 6 (level 1) to 12 (level 5)
Notes[edit | edit source]