Xuri, Lord of Life
|Xuri, Lord of Life|
|On play, fly to the first empty tile in front. Give 3 strength to all friendly units passed.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
|Unit Type||Dragon Hero|
|“||Who's better to lead an army of Undead than the Lord of Life?||„|
|~ Loading screen text|
Xuri, Lord of Life is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Xuri, Lord of Life, is legendary dragon hero that flies over units in a column and gives strength to friendly units as it goes. The strength of Xuri, Lord of Life, and the amount of strength it gives to friendly units passed can be increased by leveling it up. Xuri, Lord of Life, can fit into aggro and zoo decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Xuri, Lord of Life, works best when you have a lot of units in a single column, letting you fly far forward and buff your units at the same time.
- Note that even though Xuri, Lord of Life, will fly over friendly and enemy units, it will only give strength to friendly units.
- Cards that spawn units in a column like Brothers in Arms, Doppelbocks, or even Avian Stalkers can set up a great combo with Xuri, Lord of Life.
- Xuri can also be used as a way to move your frontline to the enemy base; if there are units placed in a way that lets Xuri fly to the enemy base, you can cast spells like Potion of Growth and then Herald's Hymn to create a OTK combo.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…Give 3 strength…||…Give 4 strength…||…Give 5 strength…||…Give 6 strength…||…Give 7 strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- March 20, 2018: Added to the game
- December 17, 2018: Decreased strength at lower levels by 1
- June 27, 2019: Decreased strength at higher levels by 1
- September 25, 2019: Increased ability by 1 and decreased strength by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
All Swarm of the East dragons have satyr-esque horns in their art as well as being animalistic.
Xuri, Lord of Life's art contains green wind lines that represent its ability to fly and give strength.